.

“I want for my life at this time what God wants for me.” ~ X

What do you want?

You and I want a billion things. Literally. Give us a blank sheet and ask that question again, and we probably would not have enough space to write down every single thing we want.

It was Lionel Robbins, an economist, who said that human wants are insatiable. The more you have, the more you want. It is almost like a carousel that keeps moving.

Now imagine trying to fulfil every single one of your wants. It would be utterly exhausting Abi not?

So I came across this concept of bigger than me, and I was intrigued.

What if my life is not just about what I want? What if I can take my hands off the wheel and trust that there is Someone who sees further than I do?

For me, that is God.

Can we come to the point where we're simply being able to say, “God, I have things I want, but I want what You want for me more important”

And honestly, there is something deeply comforting about that.

Dearest reader, you do not need to figure everything out. Maybe you just need to trust the One who already knows where He is taking you. And like PIE would often say, I may not know what tomorrow holds but at least I know who holds tomorrow.




@favvy_Okwans🖤.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LESS THAN ONE.

TEAM WORK

"NOT ADMITTED"