.

They are just some conversations you need to have.

One of my biggest role models was in town, and it was an absolute honour to meet her today. For me, it was a priceless meet up, and I’m genuinely grateful it happened.

You know that feeling when you’ve been bottling so much inside, and then you finally get to release it all? It was that kind of experience for me. To be heard, to be seen.

I left there with a lighter heart after carrying around for days what felt like the weight of the whole world.

There’s a kind of lightness that comes with clarity, and it is utterly beautiful. I still have problems to fix, but I gained valuable insight and direction. As we spoke, I could see in HD what needed fixing, what needed changing, and perhaps most importantly, where to begin.

Dearest reader, shout out to all the people in our lives who make us feel like we matter. The ones who will sit with us as we unravel for hours and help us find a way through what seems like darkness. The ones who hold up the torch so high that it lights the pathway, and suddenly, we know exactly where to go.

Today was magical, so God help me.

How was your today?







@favvy_Okwansđź–¤.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LESS THAN ONE.

TEAM WORK

"NOT ADMITTED"