...

“Lord, help me cross. Lead me through.”

King Solomon certainly wasn't playing when he said in Ecclesiastes that life is hevel. It is often translated as “vanity,” but the original Hebrew carries the idea of something like a vapor, breath, or mystery. Something elusive. Something you cannot quite grasp.

Life is an “Lord, help me cross. Lead me through.”

King Solomon certainly wasn't playing when he said in Ecclesiastes that life is hevel. It is often translated as “vanity,” but the original Hebrew carries the idea of something like a vapor, breath, or mystery. Something elusive. Something you cannot quite grasp.

Life is an enigma.

It is designed in such a way that sometimes, the harder you try to make sense of everything, the more questions you seem to have. You think you've finally figured something out, and then life changes the equation again.

Recently, I had been hanging on by a thread. It was one of those chaotic seasons where everything felt uncertain, overwhelming, and slightly out of my control. I was talking to my coach about it, trying to make sense of everything, and he said something that stuck with me.

He said, “You don't have to understand everything. You just have to keep walking.”

And somehow, that was enough, because maybe faith isn't always having the map. Maybe sometimes, faith is trusting the One who has the map.

There are seasons when God will not explain the entire journey to you. He will simply give you enough light for the next step. Enough grace for today, enough strength to cross this particular river.

And I think that is what I am learning in this season.

I don't need to know how everything will work out. I don't need to have every question answered before I move. I don't need to understand the entire plot to trust the Author.

I just need to keep saying,

“Lord, help me cross. Lead me through.”

Because if He brought me this far, He knows how to get me to the other side.

So, dearest reader, if life feels confusing right now, if you're hanging on by a thread and everything seems chaotic, breathe.

You don't have to figure it all out tonight. Just take the next step, and when you cannot see the way, ask Him to lead you through.

After all, sometimes the greatest evidence of faith is not knowing where the road ends, but trusting the One who walks it with you.





@favvy_Okwansđź–¤.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LESS THAN ONE.

TEAM WORK

"NOT ADMITTED"